The Best 10gb Nic in 2022
After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best 10gb Nic of 2022. Check our ranking below.
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Our Picks For The Top 10gb Nic
Bestseller No. 1
TP-Link 10GB PCIe Network Card (TX401)-PCIe to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter,Supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7, Windows Servers 2019/2016/2012 R2, and Linux, Including a CAT6A Ethernet Cable
- 10 Gbps PCIe Network Card: With the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions
- Versatile Compatibility: With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates (10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 1 Gbps, 100 Mbps), automatically negotiating between higher and lower speed connections
- QoS: Quality of Service technology delivers prioritized performance for gamers and ensures to avoid network congestion for PC gaming
- Free CAT6A Ethernet Cable: To maximize TX401's performance, a 1.5 m CAT6A Ethernet Cable is included—rated for up to 10 Gbps while a regular cable is only rated for 1 Gbps
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets: In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases
Bestseller No. 2
TRENDnet 10 Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter, Converts A PCIe Slot Into A 10G Ethernet Port, Supports 802.1Q Vlan, Includes Standard & Low-Profile Brackets, PCIe 2.0, PCIe 3.0, Silver, TEG-10GECTX
- HARDWARE INTERFACE: 1 x 10Gbps RJ-45 Ethernet port (Supported Speeds: 10Gbps / 5Gbps / 2.5Gbps / 1Gbps / 100Mbps), PCIe 3.0 x4 interface, LED indicators
- PCI EXPRESS: This 10GbE PCIe card converts a PCIe 2.0 or 3.0 x4 slot into a 10G Ethernet Port
- 10G PORT: 10G PCIe card adapter supports five speeds: 10Gbps, 5Gbps, 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps, and 100Mbps
- 2.5/5GBASE-T SUPPORT: 2.5/5GBASE-T specification (802.3bz) supports 2.5G and 5G speeds over standard Cat5e cables at distances up to 100m
- COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS: The 10G adapter is compatible with Windows, Windows Server. Windows 10,8.1,8, Windows Server 2016,2012,2012 R2
Bestseller No. 3
10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card, Single SFP+ Port, with Intel 82599EN Controller, PCI Express Ethernet LAN Adapter Support Windows Server/Linux/VMware, Compare to Intel X520-DA1(Intel E10G42BTDA)
- Equipped with original Intel 82599EN controller which supports I/O virtualization and make the servers more stable.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10/Visa, Linux, VMware ESX.
- Single SFP+ ports let you connect to 10 Gigabit SFP+ module/DAC/AOC for meeting the demands of data center environments. PCI-E X8 Lane is suitable for both PCI-E X8 and PCI-E X16 slots.
- Driver CD is included natively. With profile bracket and additional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- What You Get: 10Gtek 10GbE PCI-E X8 Network Card X520-10G-1S-X8 (Compare to Intel X520-DA1) x1, Driver CD x1, 2.62inch Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by 10Gtek 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support. PS: Due to the particularity in QNAP/Synology system, for QNAP/Synology user, please contact our customer service before purchase.
Bestseller No. 4
10Gb PCI-E Network Card NIC Compatible for Intel X540-T2, Dual RJ45 Copper Port, with Intel X540-BT2 Controller, PCI-E X8, 10G PCI Express LAN Adapter NIC Support Windows Server, Linux, Vmware
- Ultra Fast Speed— Dual copper RJ45 ports(100MbE/1GbE/10GbE) let you connect to network cable and upgrade your ethernet speed to 10Gb/s
- Stable Performance— Equipped with the original Intel ethernet controller X540-BT2 which effectively prevents packet loss, makes the servers more stable
- Comprehensive System Support— Fully compatible with Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/Visa, Linux, ESX/ESXi*, to meet your diverse operating system needs in datacenter or home use
- 10 Gbps PCIe Network Card— Support Intel Virtualization Technology for Connectivity (VT-c)/Intelligent Offloads/ On-chip QoS and Traffic Management/Flexible Port Partitioning/Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq)/PCI-SIG* SR-IOV Capable, providing a reliable, high-performance 10GbE connectivity
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets— Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both standard and mini size computer case/server
SaleBestseller No. 5
StarTech.com Quad Port 10G SFP+ Network Card - Intel XL710 Open SFP+ Converged Adapter - PCIe 10 Gigabit Ethernet Server NIC - 10GbE Fiber Optic LAN Card - Dell PowerEdge HPE ProLiant (PEX10GSFP4I)
- QUAD SFP+ ADAPTER: 4 ports on SFP+ network card can provide redundancy, or be aggregated for demanding applications; Data Center Bridging (DCB), virtualization incl. VT-c, SAN & iSCSI offload support
- TECH SPECS: 10 Gbps per port | 4 SFP+ Ports, MSA Compliant | Intel XL710| MMF & SMF Fiber Support | PCIe 3.0 x8 | PXE Boot | 9K Jumbo Frames | Link Aggregation | VLAN | Full profile | 2 Yr. Warranty
- TESTED & VERIFIED PERFORMANCE: We use Spirent SmartBits to validate performance; converged network adapter is compatible w/ leading servers like Dell PowerEdge, HPE ProLiant & Lenovo ThinkSystem
- FLEXIBLE: Use MSA compliant SFP+ module or direct attach cable (DAC) supporting different fiber types; 10 Gigabit Ethernet NIC works w/leading brands of switches, routers, & devices like Cisco & HPE
- WIDE HYPEVISOR & OS COMPATIBILITY: Fiber LAN card compatible w/Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10; Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019; Linux kernels 3.x + (LTS versions)
Bestseller No. 6
StarTech.com Dual Port 10G PCIe Network Adapter Card - Intel-X550AT 10GBASE-T & NBASE-T PCI Express Network Interface Adapter 10/5/2.5/1GbE Multi Gigabit Ethernet 5 Speed NIC LAN Card (ST10GPEXNDPI)
- DUAL PORT 10GbE NETWORK INTERFACE CARD: 10Gbps Dual port PCIe Network Adapter Card copper combines high data transfer rates to provide redundancy or independent connections to multiple networks
- TECH SPECS: 10 Gbps | 2x RJ45 Ports |Intel X550AT | 10GBASE-T & NBASE-T | Muli-Gigabit 1 / 2.5 / 5 / 10 Gbps | PCI Express 3.0 x4 | 15K Jumbo Frames |VLAN |PXE |Full & low profile |2Yr Warranty
- TESTED & VERIFIED PERFORMANCE: We use Spirent SmartBits validation tools to validate performance; compatible with major operating systems
- ADVANCED FEATURES: Workstation NIC Supports SAN (Storage Area Network) advanced features including iSCSI offload and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- WIDE OS COMPATIBILITY: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11; Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019; Linux kernels 3.x + (LTS versions)
Bestseller No. 7
ASUS XG-C100C 10G Network Adapter Pci-E X4 Card with Single RJ-45 Port
- Hyper-fast 10Gbps networking delivers up to 10X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks
- Full compatibility with current network standards, including 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility
- Windows and Linux support for flexible OS integration with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Linux Kernel 4.4/4.2/3.6/3.2
- RJ45 port easily upgrades your desktop to 10Gbps networking using standard copper network Cables
- Prioritize your data with built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology, allowing you to prioritize bandwidth and supported data packets for a smooth online experience
Bestseller No. 8
HP | 614203-B21 | NC552SFP | 10Gb 2-port PCI Express x8 Ethernet Server Adapter
- GREAT BANDWIDTH - 10 Gigabit Ethernet bandwidth is ideal for high-performance computing, database clusters, iSCSI storage, storage backups, grid systems, virtualization, server and I/O consolidation, fabric consolidation, and more.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - The 20,000 Mbps full duplex Ethernet transfer rate per port (40 Gbps aggregate full duplex) delivers outstanding network performance that improves response time and removes bottlenecks for the next generation data center.
- PCI EXPRESS INTERFACE - The NC552SFP is designed with an eight lane (x8) PCI Express bus based on the PCIe v2.0 standard.
- TCP STATELESS OFFLOADING - For overall improved system response, the NC552SFP adapter supports standard TCP/IP offloading techniques.
- OPTIMIZED FOR VIRTUALIZATION - I/O Virtualization support for VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ help meet the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads.
SaleBestseller No. 9
Vogzone for Intel X550-T2 10Gb NIC Network Card Copper Dual RJ45 Port PCI Express 3.0 X4 Support Windows Server/Linux/ESX
- 10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card with INTEL ELX550AT2 controller. ❤❤5-YEAR WARRANTY❤❤
- Dual 10GBASE-T port 10G network card, data rate per port: 100Mb/1GbE/10GbE.
- PCI Express v3.0 (8.0GT/s) (Compatible with 1.1/2.0), X4/X8/X16 Lane.
- 10Gigabit Ethernet Card come with Low-profile Bracket and Full-height Bracket.
- Network Operating Systems (NOS) Software Support: Windows*64.bit(7, 2008 R2, 8, 2012, 8.1, 2012 R2, 10, 2016). Linux*(RHEL6.x/7.x, SUSE11.x/12.x, Ubuntu*14.x/16.x) FreeBSD*
How Do You Buy The Best 10gb Nic?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 10gb Nic? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 10gb Nic, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 10gb Nic available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 10gb Nic that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 10gb Nic?
- What benefits are there with buying an 10gb Nic?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 10gb Nic?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 10gb Nic, much less the best one?
- Which 10gb Nic are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 10gb Nic?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 10gb Nic, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 10gb Nic, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible 10gb Nic. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 10gb Nic buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 10gb Nic currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 10gb Nic has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 10gb Nic?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: his simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 10gb Nic.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 10gb Nic objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 10gb Nic.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 10gb Nic, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: ow sturdy and durable an 10gb Nic is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you. .
We always remember that maintaining 10gb Nic information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 10gb Nic is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contract Us Page.